In this issue:
- Why it is okay to feel insecure. Doubting yourself or showing your insecurity even has its perks.
- Weaving is back. Creatives all over the world are embracing this old art with fresh colors and new patterns.
- British philosopher Alain de Botton talks about realistic romanticism, which means that putting out the garbage is all part of the deal.
- Image story about the talented but tragic American author and poet Sylvia Plath.
- A DIY stamping booklet by Scandinavian designer Lotta Jansdotter.